Systems for the automated welding of pipes require very precise weld seam preparation. The necessary bevelling is often carried out manually in pipe workshops or with simple turning devices. We have automated this manual and above all time-consuming work step with the 3defacto inline bevelling machine.
The inline bevelling machine can be easily integrated into existing production and pipe conveying systems. Two individually controlled clamping and machining processes enable perfect weld seam preparations without any set-up. State-of-the-art sensor and camera systems support the automatic production process. Through a connection to the customer’s production system, order-related manufacturing data are transferred and the cycle time is increased as less programming is needed.
- Suitable for cylindrical pipelines, nominal diameter DN40 to DN500 mm
- For large wall thicknesses up to 25 mm
- For pipe lengths up to 6,000 mm
- Suitable for a wide range of bevelling variants
- Compact design and small overall length
- Optional tool changing system
- Particularly quiet with sound insulation (< 75 dB A)