High-quality end products require flawless starting materials – residual moisture or trapped gases in the raw material are taboo. The conditioning station removes moisture and gases from raw materials, tempers them, and prepares them for subsequent process steps. The main components of our standard conditioning station are: two conditioning tanks, two temperature control units, a pumping unit, a vacuum pump, various measuring and shut-off devices.
Advantages at a glance
- While conditioning is taking place in one tank, the other one is feeding production.
- Automatic switching between tanks
- Ensures continuous production with pristine raw materials
- Eliminates waiting time for conditioning during processing
- Increased performance of reaction, metering and mixing units
We are pleased to answer further questions. Please Don’t hesitate to contact us!