On your mark, get set, build! In order to be able to offer our customers a time- and cost-saving solution for the production of variants, we have developed a CAD automation. “Konkon” from 3defacto completes the complex process of a construction process in a few minutes – including drawings for direct forwarding to production.
Fast and efficient, error-free, and with a wide range of variants, easy to use and applicable anywhere. The Konkon creates added value: Made in Germany.
Maximum flexibility for integration into the system landscape
- Konkon works with, but is not part of SolidWorks
- Existing additional programs can also be controlled without any problems and manage the data generated by Konkon
High efficiency through server operation
- Round-the-clock operation
- Several modules can process jobs in parallel
- By configuring on an external server, SolidWorks is not blocked on the computers
Quick to learn
- Designers continue to work with the familiar tools (Excel and SolidWorks)
- Complete product know-how is stored in Excel sheets
- Design is carried out down to the last depth level – no further need to send the finished design to production
- Konkon recognises customer-specific settings in SolidWorks
Full service or self-made
- Customers can set up the required Excel sheets with the data for the design themselves or Konkon’s engineers from 3defacto can do it for them
- We offer training for customers who want to create the data for Konkon themselves
- Maintenance is provided by 3defacto
Time for innovation
Konkon can design anything, large or small, heavy or light. Once the development of a product is complete, there are no limits to the range of variants. Without the need for a designer to intervene again. The designer now has their hands and head free for new developments and innovations.
Further information on 3defacto’s Konkon can be found at www.konkon.de.