In close cooperation with our customer Westfalen AG in Münster, 3defacto engineers design welding facilities. In these successful special engineering projects, Westfalen AG contributes its many years of experience and know-how of the welding processes used. 3defacto specialists take care of the design, manufacture, and assembly, including electrical engineering/software.
The welding facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art servo drive technology and sensor systems for component and weld seam monitoring. They enable a customer-specific, innovative welding process and, as combined TIG-MAG systems, increase welding speed and productivity. Most recently, 3defacto developed a MAG flange welding system, unique in its function, which simultaneously produces up to 4 weld seams in one processing step.
Facts and figures about the welding facility
- Automated welding of pipes with fittings, e.g. flanges or bends
- Suitable for cylindrical pipes, nominal width DN40 to DN400 mm
- Including EKONOR internal clamping system for best welding results
- For pipe lengths up to max. 6,000 mm, production of pipe sections up to 12,000 mm
Facts and figures about the flange welding facility
- Automated welding of pipes with flanges on both sides
- Multi-layer weld seam structure
- Flange/tube/flange joints, up to 4 welds simultaneously
- Suitable for welding cylindrical pipes, nominal diameter DN40 to DN400 mm
- For pipe lengths from 1,000 up to max. 6,000 mm
Scope of delivery 3defacto
- Planning and development
- Construction in trustful partnership
- Production and assembly of the welding machines
- Commissioning as turnkey machines (worldwide)
→ Read more about this topic in a cover story of the K|E|M here (in German).